Z230 Arch FluorCam is a customized fluorescence imaging system for three dimensional studies. The stand and the frame are exceedingly steady, yet the whole structure provides very flexible viewing angles. Large plants can be analyzed from various positions without the need to move them. Three dimensional image data are collected and the software can generate 3-D images of Chl-fluorescence emission. Please Contact Qubit for further details.
- Great for three dimensional imaging.
- Robust and stable stand.
- Flexible light positioning frame.
- Easy movement over rough terrain.
- Movable camera enabling observations from all sides.
- No need to detach or move samples.
- Software generation of 3-D images.
Experiments and Measured Parameters:
- Kautsky induction.
- QA reoxidation (needs optional accessories).
- OJIP (needs optional accessories).
- Fast fluorescence induction with 1µs resolution (needs optional accessories).
- PAR absorptivity (needs optional accessories).
- Measured parameters: Fo, FM, FV, Fo’, FM’, FV’, QY(II).
- More than 50 calculated parameters: NPQ, FV/FM, FV’/FM’, Rfd, qN, qP, PAR-absorptivity, electron transport rate (ETR), and many others.
- Actinic light up to 3,000 µmol(photons)/m².s.
- Super pulse intensity up to:
- 3,000 µmol(photons)/m².s (in a standard version)
- 5,000 µmol(photons)/m².s (in a specific device configuration – please inquire at: Contact Qubit
- 7,000 µmol(photons)/m².s (in a QA-Reoxidation version).
- STF – Single Turnover Flash.
- IR 735 nm (FAR).
- The FluorCam system includes super bright LED panels that provide measuring Light and actinic Light plus saturating Pulse
- Additional light sources, mounted close to the camera stand or to the device side, may be provided, e.g., infra-red, ultra-violet, or green (optional).
- Variable excitation color.
Standard Imaging Format:
- 512 x 512 pixels.
- A/D: 12 bit (4096 grey levels).
- 8.2 µm x 8.4 µm pixel size.
- 50 images per second.
- Advantageous for rapid processes measurements.
Optional Imaging Format:
- 640 x 480 pixels and 1392 x 1040 pixels, respectively.
- A/D: 12 bit (4096 gray levels).
- 6.45 µm x 6.45 µm pixel size.
- 30 and 15 images per second, respectively.
- Great for slow processes measurements and for applications where the higher spatial resolution is of high importance.
FluorCam 7.0 Software
- Automated experimental protocols via a Windows Wizard.
- Multiple (automatically repeated) experiments.
- Automated labeling of individual plants, or samples, within the field of view.
- Kinetic analysis of data from all samples within the field of view.
- Numerous image manipulation tools.
- Barcode reader support.
- Export to Excel.
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista compatible.
- See Z100 FluorCam – Closed for details of software operation
images of 50 parameter calculated in one measurements:
Please Contact Qubit for details. We are happy to discuss your exact requirements.